MY WORLD 1



Las lágrimas de Shiva




My favorite book is "Las Lágrimas de Shiva". It is a book written in Spanish by the writer César Mallorquí. is a book that I read for the first time in 2n of ESO. At the beginning I thought that I would not like it sinceBut when I started to read it, I liked becose I do not like reading. But every time I read it I liked it more, since it is a fantasy book and a bit of drama.

"Las Lágrimas de Shiva" He talks about a boy who has to go to live in his aunt's house and there he experiences unique experiences like deciphering the mystery of a ghost and also falls in love for the first time.

I really liked this book because I received an entertaining book that makes you want to finish reading it and know how the book is going to end and if they are going to decipher the misteri or not.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY WORLD 1

HISTORY OF HORROR

SHOTS AND ANGLES