MY WORLD 1

                                                            


                                           MY BEST HOLIDAY




my best holiday is in Marocco. I went in December two years ago. They have been my best holidays since it was a long time since I was not there. I went with my parents and my little sister. it's my best vacation because I visited many places. I visited Casablanca Marrakech Rabat and Oujda. I also saw my grandmother since I have not seen her for a long time and I love her very much. I also saw my cousins ​​and I had a lot of fun being with them.


Imatge relacionadaWhen I went to Marrakech I saw the camels, At first I did not want to go up because I was afraid, but then I wanted to try it and I liked it a lot. It was also me and my cousin Chayma and bought a lot of clothes and I also a necklace with the hand of Fatima that I liked a lot






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

HISTORY OF HORROR

SHOTS AND ANGLES