EXPERIENCES


EXPERIENCES

    Resultat d'imatges de nador
  • I have already visited  Morocco. Last Christmas I went to Morocco with my parents and my sister at my aunt's house the experience was spectacular I met relatives that I did not know and I also visited places where I had not been before.
    Resultat d'imatges de sopar a la platja
  • I went with my friends to the beach. It was last year in summer and we stayed there for dinner was  great fun.



    Resultat d'imatges de aquabrava
  • I went with my cousins ​​to the aquabrava two years ago and it was great fun since my cousin does not like it and forced her to go.





Not yet:
Resultat d'imatges de turquia

  • I have not yet been to Turkey I would like to visit Turkey because it is one of my favorite places and I would love to know the culture and the places is important.

    Resultat d'imatges de PARACAIDISMO
  •  Have not jumped yet from a parachute. I would like to have a parachute, but I'm afraid that something will happen to me but I would love to experience the experience.






Resultat d'imatges de submarinisme

  • I would like to do diving, although it makes me a little scary, but I would like to experience the experience.









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY WORLD 1

HISTORY OF HORROR

SHOTS AND ANGLES