MY HEROINE


MY HEROINE

My heroine in my grandmother, she is a very old woman, she is 96 years old, I see her very little but I love her a lot and she is my heroine because she has problems, with her healt. For example she can't breathe well her blood de¡oes not circulate well, and the heart does not work well, and sometime she does not remember thing.

Now my grandmother can't get up an walk a lot but when she was young she likes to be with animals because they had a farm and she liked to stay with them.

I have chosen my grandmother, becuase she, even if she is ill always smile  and is happy. And the most important thing is that he doesn't like people to be sad. My grandmother is very strong and brave. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY WORLD 1

HISTORY OF HORROR

SHOTS AND ANGLES