TED Talk Love letters to strangers Hannah Brencher June 2012, 2,088,808 views Instead of using social networks to write messages we would have to write letters. Inspiring and repetitive 1. She talks about the situation and explains why she was still small 2. She makes examples as in this moment with a letter for example, and with this the people understand the situation better. Learn that communication is not always better over the phone. sometimes it's better to do it by letters Do you think it is easier to communicate by letters? Do not you think that the phones are better because it is faster?
MY BEST HOLIDAY my best holiday is in Marocco. I went in December two years ago. They have been my best holidays since it was a long time since I was not there. I went with my parents and my little sister. it's my best vacation because I visited many places. I visited Casablanca Marrakech Rabat and Oujda. I also saw my grandmother since I have not seen her for a long time and I love her very much. I also saw my cousins and I had a lot of fun being with them. When I went to Marrakech I saw the camels, At first I did not want to go up because I was afraid, but then I wanted to try it a...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario